Hi Friends, I’m excited to be co-hosting at the Let’s Get Real Link Up for the next two weeks! This is a great link up party of posts focusing on healthy living. If you’ve never dropped by – you’re in for a treat – as a blogger and/or as a reader!
Woot! Woot! Let’s get this Friday started! Can you believe we’ve been doing this for over 100 weeks?? From the start, Let’s Get Real has been all about Healthy Living and that is quite an appeal to lots of folks. We are all about Real Food, fitness, health and wellness, and home life tips and tricks. Each week, I encourage you to take a few moments just for yourself. We can all use some time for ourselves. Grab a comfortable spot to sit and enjoy getting to know some of the best bloggers I know.
** Special Note: If you are a blogger looking for an active sharing group, we have the group for you! The Let’s Get Real Facebook group has daily follow threads, support, and friendship. Come on over and join us.**
This week we have a special co-host. Make sure you drop by and give Angela from Setting My Intention a big Let’s Get Real welcome.
I’m not big on rules (since this is what I do for fun), but I do have a couple of guidelines.
- Follow all your hosts. We follow back!
- Leave a comment for us on the post and we will know you are a new follower.
- Please don’t link and run! Follow and comment on at least three (3) other blogs. The more effort you put into getting to know everyone, the more you will get in return. Everyone is here to get more readers and traffic to their blogs so let’s show them some love!
- Let people know where you party! Add our party badge or link back to the party on your blog or post.
We will be pinning our favorites!!
My Let’s Get Real Featured blogger this week is:
(Drum Roll Please)
There are so many helpful and simple recipes for homemade cleaners in this one blog post. I’m all about saving money and keeping things simple!
FREE 7 Day Decluttering Course
If you want a SLOW but STEADY method to declutter this year, this is the course for you! Sign up for seven days of:
- Step-by-step guidance
- Tools and
- Renewed motivation to declutter at your own pace. Find what works for you!