I’ve been writing down monthly intentions or goals to help me develop habits and focus in on what is important. Many of the things listed are daily/weekly/monthly habits I’m seeking to maintain or grow in.
The goal is not to obtain perfection, but to make steady progress…and months when there isn’t any progress, to give myself grace and start again the next month. That is my hope for you too as you strive to form intentions around what is important to you.
Each post of intentions has:
- a recap of the previous month’s goals: things that went well and things that were challenging
- a reflection for the month
- top 3 popular posts from the previous month
- top 3 things I was grateful for from the previous month
- my monthly intentions in the spiritual, personal, household, writing/blogging, and relationship areas.
2017 Monthly Intentions
2016 Monthly Intentions
Get the motivation and resources to live a simple, purposeful life.
For exclusive access to our FREE VIP Resource Library, subscribe today! You'll find the tools you need to simplify your daily tasks and create a vision for your life.