I’m excited to introduce you to other bloggers who have simplified through a monthly Simple Living Blogger Interview Series. They are simplifying their lives and experiencing all the benefits that come along with simplifying or minimalism.
Simple Living Blogger Interviews
I’m asking each blogger to answer the same questions so that we can see similarities and differences in their individual journeys. The journey to simple is as varied as the people who travel that road.
The four interview questions are:
- Can you introduce yourself to my readers – who you are (however you define yourself), where you live, and what you blog about?
- What initially attracted you to simple living?
- What are the benefits that you have found in simple living?
- If someone wanted to start living simply, what advice would you give them?
Simple Living on Setting My Intention
I write about several different topics here on Setting My Intention – decluttering, meal planning, movement, mindfulness, budgeting. I don’t write about these topics to only be efficient and productive, but because they are often the first steps on the simplifying journey.
I hope this series encourages you to take one more step towards simplifying your life in a way that is right for you! I know I need the encouragement to keep simplifying for me and my family. Enjoy, and let me know what you think in the comments below!
2017 Simple Living Blogger Interviews
Do you know any other simple living bloggers that I should interview? I would love to know about any minimalists bloggers that inspire you to live more intentionally and with greater purpose. Send me a note in the comments below!
FREE 7 Day Decluttering Course
If you want a SLOW but STEADY method to declutter this year, this is the course for you! Sign up for seven days of:
- Step-by-step guidance
- Tools and
- Renewed motivation to declutter at your own pace. Find what works for you!