Welcome to the Setting My Intention Community!
I’m so excited that you’ve decided to invest in yourself with the purchase of How to Start When You Feel Stuck.
I decided to bundle the eBook and the audio version together because I know that these days, I’m much more likely to listen to an audiobook than sit down to read an eBook. I frequently wash dishes, walk, do laundry or declutter (!) while listening to podcasts or eBooks.
- Take your time.
- Pick one area of your life to work on at a time.
- Use the worksheets – they’re there to help you apply the steps in the chapters.
Remember – our goal is always progress, not perfection. I’m here to help – if you have any questions – shoot me an email! firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ll be sending you some emails in the following week and providing access to other helpful printables as well.
INSTRUCTIONS AND TIPS FOR DOWNLOADING COURSE FILES TO MOBILE DEVICE OR IPAD
- Download the zip files to a desktop computer and unzip [decompress] the files.
- Transfer the audio file to your mobile device via iTunes or similar application.
- To open the audio file directly on your mobile device, download an app that can open zip files (Zipviewer, OneDrive etc.) you’ll then be able to access the files on your device.
- You could also transfer the audio file to Dropbox. Download the mobile Dropbox app, and listen to it from the app.
- If you have any problems downloading the audio files, please let me know! email@example.com